Roles and Responsibilities
- Initiate Process Controls, Quality plans and Risk Mitigation Initiatives.
- Managing processes and the metrics on a day to day basis.
- Understanding of Payroll systems including interfaces/ data flow in and out and issues that arise from that.
- Knowledge of Payroll process and system, Employee eligibility requirements, understanding of payroll processing and associated tools.
- Knowledge of Employee Document Services, Policies and Tools.
- Knowledge of Time & Attendance, Leave Administration, data management tools, disability management system and pay practices.
- Knowledge of Payroll process administration.
- The primary task is to ensure all Payslips are generated accurately and on time. efficient and timely HR / Payroll transactional services in line with agreed SLA's (including Payroll Schedules), Regulatory guidelines and Statutory / Legal requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
2 - 4 years of prior experience in AUSTRALIA payroll management preferred. SAP ERP knowledge a must have.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 1,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S in Any Specialization,B.Com in Any Specialization
Orion Edutech Private Limited
NSDC Partnered Company.
Contact Company:Orion Edutech Private Limited